Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Projects

I have wanted to make some of Tonya's free style letters for a while now, but I had no ideas as to what to make. So when my granddaughter said she wanted a "big girls" quilt, my mind flooded with ideas. I pulled all the pinks in my meager stash along with the jelly bean fabric (you'll find out why later). Seems like all I had was some darker pinks (stack on the right) and I needed some light ones. I went to Joanns on Saturday and purchase some light pink fat quarters along with a few browns (stack on the left).


Before I can fool around with granddaughters quilt, I decided to make some blocks for the August Block lotto over at the Forum (which is why I bought the browns).



1 comment:

bingo~bonnie said...

Your brown and pink Forrest Path blocks look great. Good luck in the blocklotto - I one a lotto once and still have not set my blocks together! eek!

Love from Texas! ~bonnie