Thursday, September 15, 2016

It was a good idea at the time

I've have been looking for a good set of numbers that I could use for a quilt, for a long time. I was so thrilled when I found these,  that I started making quilt blocks right away. My idea was to show a few numbers in various colors and fabric styles and let the buyers tell me what numbers they want, in what color and what style. They are 6 inch blocks and I would sell them for $1. each. They would be great for a baby's quilt, or an anniversary quilt, a graduation quilt or any special occasion you might be commemorating.  But then it occurred to me that I would have to pay 20 cents for each individual number. Oh no, no, no, that's not going to work.


I'm still trying to figure out how to promote/sell these numbers in Batiks, 1930's repro or conversational brights and in different colors. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

No comments: