Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tacky Christmas Sweaters

I have seen tacky Christmas sweaters on a few blogs today and they seem to be daring me to show mine. If I lived in a colder climate, I would probably have a few more. I do get to wear these a few times in December and I really like them.

This one was a gift from my husband. He bought it on one of our trips to Disneyworld (kind of obvious don't you think)

Here is my other sweater.

No collection would be complete without goofy Christmas socks.


So, what kind of goofiness do you wear at Christmas? I dare you to blog it.

5 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Wow, Barbara! I love the Mousey one. It is cute. I opened a trunk that I haardly every open and found mine yesterday. Perhaps next week!!!!!

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

I can see why you love your Christmas sweaters. They personify the warmth and joy of the season!

Cathie said...

Now THAT is an impressive collection. Tops and Sox!

Julia said...

I love goofy socks!! Especially Christmas ones. This reminds me that I need some more, I worn my others out! :~)

Mary Johnson said...

I tend to wear red and black at Christmas but don't have any Christmas sweaters or socks. I'm boring!