Sunday, January 11, 2009

Incoming


I have received three more birthday blocks in the last few days. The first one is from Rebecca in Arizona. I especially like this one because it closely matches last years fat eighth swap. I am still waiting to put that together because I didn't have enough blocks to make a queen size quilt. I am hoping some of these birthday blocks will go together with the other swap blocks.



This block is from Little Deb in Ohio.





And this one is from Brandy in Texas.




I have received all but two blocks so far.



Ooops, I forgot to include this block from Frances. She used a lovely pink Robyn Pandolph fabric. How do I know it's a Robyn Pandolph fabric? Because she sent a piece of additional fabric tied in a pink ribbon. Wasn't that nice of her?

No comments: