Monday, December 31, 2007

Another Swap



I received a gift certificate to Jaimes Country Stitches, a quilt shop in Coral Springs for Christmas. I went a little crazy and purchased these beautiful Moda fabrics. I cannot believe the price of quilt shop fabric. If I didn't have a gift certificate I would never have purchased them, but aren't they sweet? So what am I going to do with them you ask?









Well, I signed up for another HGTV F8 swap, this one is called a Romantic F8 swap. I know, I know what was I thinking? I was thinking maybe I might get a summer quilt out of it. This time I put instructions in with the fabric. I asked that the blocks they make be romantic, shabby chic, feminine, almost blended and that they use only light colored coordinates. I put in caps "PLEASE DO NOT USE DARK COLORS".
I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

No comments: