Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yet Another Project

I haven't been doing much sewing lately, just too lazy I guess. I have been watching alot of the new shows on TV and playing Xbox. I have several projects that need finishing up. I really promised myself that I would finish Nicky's quilt, the JellyBeans quilts, the tumblers, the friendship stars and a few others that I had started. But I am just not motivated. Soooo, I started another one. When I went to Joann's last Saturday, I also bought a new template (50% off). Do you see it there? I never remove the paper from these, because the paper helps keep it from sliding. It's a windmill block and it's super easy. In this one I have used some of the bright cheerful colors. This quilt will be for a child. I have big plans on making some in manly colors, girly colors and kids colors. Just how far do you think I'll get before I get bored with this one? Has anyone noticed the hidden Mickeys?






4 comments:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Don't you just love getting a template at 50% off? Great that you are putting to such good use, right away!! Cheers! Evelyn

Trisha said...

My favorite line from this post is "...I've been playing Xbox." That's awesome, what are your favorite games to play?

Your pinwheels are so cute! I have had my eye on a few of those templates at JoAnns.

Mary Johnson said...

I have that template and while I wasn't thrilled with the quilt I made, I love the block and will definitely be using it again.

bingo~bonnie said...

thanks for the tip on NOT removing the paper from the template. I was given a couple last year as a hostess gift in the FQ Bingo.. and I haven't used either of them yet.. but the paper is still on ;)

I love how you are already planning quilts in different color combos.... I do that too! but do I get them done... well that's a different story. LOL

Love from Texas! ~bonnie