Monday, May 11, 2009

Strips, Strings & Someone else's leftover





I got a package on Saturday.




It was from the very generous Vicki W of Field Trip in Fiber fame.







I was kind of afraid to remove the contents as I knew I would never get all those strips and stings back in the box, but I did want to see what was inside. Not only did she send me tons of strips but she also included two handmade pot holders.























The colors were wonderful and such a large variety, that I just had to put my other zillion projects aside and make some string blocks. So far I have made 8, and I will probably make a few more before the day is over.





3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I knew that if I sent that box to you that it would be loved!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Wowza, that is a box of greatness!

Mary Johnson said...

How nice to get a box of strings to spice up your own. I'm itching to get back to my strings too but the next one will be one of the string log cabin *series*.