Friday, January 15, 2010

Be Attitudes Block 6

Halfway there.......................

This block seemed to have more parts, or maybe it was just more letters. Either way, it took a little longer than the rest. I'm still having trouble getting pictures of blocks to come out square. This block is square, honest it is.


Ann said...

very cute, it does look like it was a lot of work though

Michelle said...

I started this quilt as a BOM 2+ years ago. I have about 6 months completed. Seeing yours motivates me to pull those out and finish it! Very nice! :)

mkhquilts said...

Where did this pattern come from? I am loving the pictures you are showing, and commend you on how fast you are making them. I also love your etsy shop. I am putting it under my favorites in my shop-
I'm in yahoo in the heartstrings quilt project group:
Please stop by and visit some time!

Mary H