Saturday, July 10, 2010

Incoming

This card is from Renie in Norwalk Iowa. She says the population is 8229 and the town is located 12 miles south of DesMoines. I thought it funny that I lived in Norwalk Connecticut when I was first married.


This card is from Jonathan. He says this is the highest mountain in Spain. He says it is on a quiet island in the ocean. It sure looks beautiful and strange to me.

This last card is from Todd who lives in Pennsylvania. But he read that I liked to knit and crochet so he thought this card with the seal of Indiana in needlepoint would appeal to me.

BTW, did I mention that I won another blog giveaway? It was a few weeks ago on the Gems by Jerri blog. The giveaway was to promote her Artfire shop also called Gems by Jerri.

3 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

Nothing like notes from friends!

Ann said...

Congratulations on another win. Pretty bracelet.

I love the picture on the Iowa postcard.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the win! Love Jerri's stuff!