Saturday, July 10, 2010


This card is from Renie in Norwalk Iowa. She says the population is 8229 and the town is located 12 miles south of DesMoines. I thought it funny that I lived in Norwalk Connecticut when I was first married.

This card is from Jonathan. He says this is the highest mountain in Spain. He says it is on a quiet island in the ocean. It sure looks beautiful and strange to me.

This last card is from Todd who lives in Pennsylvania. But he read that I liked to knit and crochet so he thought this card with the seal of Indiana in needlepoint would appeal to me.

BTW, did I mention that I won another blog giveaway? It was a few weeks ago on the Gems by Jerri blog. The giveaway was to promote her Artfire shop also called Gems by Jerri.


Sharkbytes said...

Nothing like notes from friends!

Ann said...

Congratulations on another win. Pretty bracelet.

I love the picture on the Iowa postcard.

Lisa - Alterity Button Jewelry said...

congrats on the win! Love Jerri's stuff!