Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Block Lotto for February

I guess I forgot to mention that I won the January block lotto. It was one of the largest pots ever and I got to share in the winnings with several other ladies. I would show you the winnings, but I have only received a handful so far. When I get them all, I'll post a picture.
In the meantime, I made 4 blocks for this months lotto. Here is the link should you decide to enter. As for me, I am still not that comfortable with free style sewing so I only made the four and then gave up. The fifth block was a gift from one of the January Block Lotto participants, who included it with my winning blocks.


Ann said...

congratulations on the win. Can't wait to see

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Very dramatic

Lin said...

Ooooh, those are cool! I like the black background. :)

I haven't forgotten you and the quilting books--I just haven't gotten through that closet yet. I'll email you when they are in the mail.