Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Broward Quilt Expo

It only comes around every two years, but it's BQE time again. I never did get much more done on the Polka Dot Madness quilt but I do have several items I wanted to put out for sale in the Quiltique. While looking around for something (I don't even remember what it was) I found a whole stack of unfinished quilt tops. I guess I had planned to quilt them one day in order to sell them, but I can tell you that's not going to happen. So, I measured them, tagged them and got them ready for sale, as is. Some are full size, some are baby size and some are just table runner size. This is one I particularly like. It's not very big (31" x 37") and I have no idea where I got the pattern from, but I sure do like it. Pink, white and touches of natural, I could just picture it draped over the end of a baby girls crib. I sure hope someone else will love it too and finish it.

3 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

Interesting- I just saw an ombre yarn with those colors today.

Ann said...

that is nice. love the colors

Lin said...

I hope somebody takes it home too! Nothing more sad than an unfinished quilt top. :(