Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fabric Postcards Part 2

It was only two hours after my last post about my fabric postcards, that I got a custom order to make 40 (holy cow) 40 dinosaur postcards. I advised the customer about how much it would cost and that I could not guarantee that they would all be the same color as in the photo. She said she wanted them and even paid, in full,  upfront (yeah). She wanted to use them as invitations to her son's 1st birthday party and needed them as quick as possible. I worked feverishly for 2 1/2 days to get them to her in good time.


The cards arrived today and the customer said she loves them BUT 10 are a pink color and she would like to send them back and get something a little more boyish looking. I am speechless.

2 comments:

Lin said...

When you are inviting 40 (FORTY???!) kids to a birthday party, are there not any girls in the bunch? Hmmm.... sounds like somebody is a PITA.

What are you gonna do? Make new ones? Add little you-know-whats to the pink ones and send them back? Heh! Heh!

They are adorable. She is an idiot.

bingo~bonnie said...

Surly there are Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents she could send the red/pinkish ones too....? wow 40 invites for a 1 year old??? must be her first child. What a nightmare that is gonna be.... I remember with my first we only had my MIL and both my husband's grandmothers visiting us in TX from KY and thankfully it was just us - b/c my daughter got so cranky so we put the cake on hold until after she'd had a nap!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do about the pinkish ones.

Love from Indiana! ~bonnie