Monday, October 28, 2013

Saturday Stitchers Bee

On the last Saturday of every month, the Saturday Stitchers have a bee. I guess you might say it's more of a social event than anything else. I really do enjoy socializing with all the gals. Unlike a guild or club, there are no dues, no fees, no rules, no president or board of directors. There are no plans or specific projects to work on. You can bring all your sewing stuff, crochet, knitting or just bring yourself. There is always ideas floating around tips to be shared, show and tell or maybe someone will share fabric or magazines they no longer want. This is the best idea anyone's had in a very long time.
I




2 comments:

Lin said...

I miss my bee!! I used to love just gabbin' with the gals while we worked...or helped baste a quilt for someone....

I can see why this has been a part of womanhood over the ages.

Ann said...

that sounds like fun. I wish there was something like that around here