Saturday, October 11, 2008

More Baskets






My BFF Ann sent me some more fabric. There is a bunch of pink. These are for Alli's Princess Jellybean quilt. Ann even included a really big hunk for the backing. There on the right is several yards of pink with metallic silver stars.....just perfect.




She also sent some green and blue (and a piece of red with green dots) fabric. I suppose just because it's really cool fabric.









Then there was some small remnants of tan and brown. Not enough to make any sort of quilt so I made another basket.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These little baskets you are making are getting to me. I would love the tutorial, again, for making them. Would you give that to us again, please!!!!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Barbara,
I really love your baskets. so cute!

bingo~bonnie said...

I just love that fabric basket - it is TOO CUTE! :) You've gotta make one or more up for the next big blog giveaway coming up in January... ;) http://fallintofallquilters.blogspot.com/

I've never ventured out of my quilting boundries - but your basket is tempting me too... ;) if only I could be grated the super power to "freeze time" so I could get everything i wanna do, done! LOL

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

bingo~bonnie said...

I forgot to say - you should show these fabric baskets off over at the HGTV board! ;)