Thursday, October 2, 2008

Zizzy-Dot Swap September

Once a year, usually in September, my husband and I take my son, his wife and our 2 grandchildren to Disneyworld for a few days.This year was no exception. So it is pretty obvious what my postcard theme would be. We did manage to get in 3 of the four major parks. The Magic Kingdom was open until midnight so we got to see the spectacular fireworks. My card doesn't even vaguely capture the fantastic colors of the castle at night nor the fireworks that get shot off all around you. I did manage to mail the card from the hotel and I am hoping that it gets a Disneyworld postmark.


Dotti says "my poor pear tree ended up having only one pear on it. It will be ripe by the end of September". This is her way of sharing her one pear with me. This picture does not accurately represent her beautiful colors and workmanship.



3 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Wow, Barbara, that castle is awesome!

Vicki W said...

They are great cards - I love your castle!

Ann said...

When I saw the castle I thought it was a block for the Princess Quilt. Reading on(usually helpful) that it was postcard size left me most impressed.