Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Vintage Valentines Block Ten


Although block 10 only has 38 pieces, I am not that crazy about it. For one thing, it doesn't have any lovebirds. My second objection is some of the color choices. The flower centers are so close in color that you can't see the little center. The ribbons are a pale tan while the flowers are pale pink. It is hard to tell them apart, even in sunlight. There is also one minor error that I made, but you'll never find it so forget I mentioned it.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Minor error already forgotten and you're right I would never find it...lol
This one is nice but out of all the ones you've done it probably wouldn't be my favorite

Lin said...

You have to do like the Amish do--they say nothing is perfect but God, so they intentionally do something wrong in every quilt. I guess you can just say it was intentional. :)