Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Moda Thank You

It was a while ago when I told you about the Moda Just one Star Project. I made the block and mailed it in and forgot about it. I didn't think I would ever get an email or note saying they had received it nor did I expect a thank you. But Moda went one step beyond a thank you and sent this sweet little gift. I am almost speechless.

The sample pack has 42 squares, die cut at 2 1/2" each. The pattern is PomPom in Paris, a very shabby chic fabric, one of my favorite styles. The note says

Thank you for your contribution to our Just One Star project.
Your block(s) will become part of the 100 special quilts designed
to comfort the brave men and women wounded in the fight
for our freedom.
"One hand can touch many hearts".

There are not many company's like that these days.




1 comment:

Ann said...

How cool. Nice to be a part of something so special and also know that it was greatly appreciated.