Monday, April 18, 2011

Serenity

When you were in high school, did you and your friends go cruising? I did, and my favorite road was North Broadway. There was a particular section that had Elm trees on either side of the road. In Autumn, the trees would turn a vibrant gold. I always wished I had taken a photo, it was an exciting sight to see.
I wanted to make a postcard of that picture that still remains in my mind.



I wanted to name the card North Broadway, for obvious reasons. I also thought Maple Street was a good name because of the type of leaves in the fabric. But it was my husband who said to name it Serenity, and he is usually right about such things.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Back when I was in high school the thing to do was to cruise around the public dock.
I think serenity is a very fitting name for the postcard.

Lin said...

I like the name, but I also liked North Broadway too. Don't you just love fall color???