Monday, April 18, 2011


When you were in high school, did you and your friends go cruising? I did, and my favorite road was North Broadway. There was a particular section that had Elm trees on either side of the road. In Autumn, the trees would turn a vibrant gold. I always wished I had taken a photo, it was an exciting sight to see.
I wanted to make a postcard of that picture that still remains in my mind.

I wanted to name the card North Broadway, for obvious reasons. I also thought Maple Street was a good name because of the type of leaves in the fabric. But it was my husband who said to name it Serenity, and he is usually right about such things.


Ann said...

Back when I was in high school the thing to do was to cruise around the public dock.
I think serenity is a very fitting name for the postcard.

Lin said...

I like the name, but I also liked North Broadway too. Don't you just love fall color???