Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hello Again

It's been awhile since I have blogged here and you might be wondering where I've been. Well I've been busy with my Etsy shop. I have spent far too much time on my Twitter feed, and my Facebook page. Now I've signed up at Tumblr in hopes of some free advertising but I have to admit I just don't understand how it works. It seems to me that it is just another site for you to create a blog. Now I have to decide if I want to continue here or start up there? Anyone have any suggestions?



2 comments:

Ann said...

Can't suggest anything because I've never sold but just do whatever you feel works for you.
If you continue here I'll read when you post :)

Lin said...

Hooray! I've missed you!

I can't give you advice, but I can tell you that I'm glad to see you posting! :)