Thursday, January 14, 2016

New Blog Stats

As I have mentioned previously, I started a new blog Sweet Little Gems, back on November 18, 2015. To date I have had 3979 views of the 92 posts (one post was one of my items so I really cant count that one.) Of the remaining 91 items posted only one person never thanked me for the free promo. There have only been 6 comments total and those were to say thank you for the free promo. Only one of all those sellers posted a tweet about her posted item and not a one ever tweeted, tumbled, or promoted in any way the blog in general.
In the beginning, I was going to post the really weird, unusual and "it shouldn't be on the Internet" stuff but I thought about how I'm always being told that I should be nice....you catch more flies with honey, blah, blah, blah. So I'll continue with this endeavor for awhile (and probably will add more of my own shop promotion).

1 comment:

Ann said...

It's sad that people can't show a little appreciation. It's not it like it costs them anything. I personally get tired of being "nice" all the time. I think I would rather just speak my mind :)