Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My name is Barbara and I am a Scrapaholic

Yup, I love scrappy. You just cant go wrong. Everything goes with everything. You never have to worry about running out of a certain fabric. Even the smallest of pieces can be used. If you decide to use one color, you can use lots and lots of different pieces of that one color.
I finished my latest charity top. I used pink, orange and yellow. I'm thinking of calling it Ballerina because there are two fabrics with that theme. There are a few one of a kind pieces in it as that is all I had of that fabric. Quilters love to give me their scraps, almost as if to dare me to use it.

My only problem now is who to donate it to. I have 3 different charities and I cannot decide who to give it to.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I like it. Love the colors. Guess you'll have to put all three charities into a hat a draw the lucky winner