Saturday, September 16, 2017

Disneyworld 13 Part 1

I made the reservations for our annual Disney family vacation last November for 4 nights, in a two bedroom suite at the Beach Club Resort at Disneyworld. I was looking forward to it as it might be the last time all 6 of us will be together. The one thing I really wanted to do this time was to see Pandora at the Animal Kingdom.
Last June was my 70th birthday. For a gift, my son gave me a 4 day, all parks pass for Disneyworld. I was so excited, the day couldn't come fast enough.
Fast forward to Thursday August 31 and we were on our way.


We picked up Adam and Alli in West Palm Beach (Tina and Nick would come later in their own car) and made it there without incident. We checked in, went to the room, then Adam, Alli and I went to Publix to stock up on food for the stay. We made it back to the room unloaded and put all the food away and let the party begin.


No comments: