Monday, September 18, 2017

Disneyworld 13 Day 1 Daytime

The plans for day one was the Animal Kingdom. There was a problem with our tickets and it took an hour and a whole lot of phone calls to get it straightened out. It was hot and there was a huge crowd.




Trying to get someone to help us was difficult but I was most shocked when one of the Disney employees told us "I hope you have nothing but long lines all day". WOW, I wish I had gotten her name.
We finally got in and headed straight for Pandora and got on line for the Banshee ride.


We were in line for about and hour but it moved quickly, the people were all pleasant and there were fans everywhere to keep you cool. 




I have to tell you that it was the BEST ride ever. I cannot say it enough how much I loved riding a banshee through the floating mountains of Pandora. If you are ever lucky enough to make it there, don't miss it.
It was pretty clear that I was not going to be able to walk much further. So my family got me a wheelchair and pushed me around for the next few days. It was great for me (I didn't hurt) and great for them (they didn't have me to slow them down.)
That day we also spent a lot of time on lines. We did the Cali River raft (a terrible long, hot line) with no fans and no way to go forward or backwards. We also did the new Navi Ride. It was nice, much like the Pirates of the Caribbean.
By then we were pooped and went back to the hotel.






1 comment:

Ann said...

sounds like a good day except for the rude employee. She should be fired for that