Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Disneyworld 13 Day 2 Nighttime

After dinner that night, Alli wanted to go on the Tower of Terror, so off to the Hollywood Studios we went. There was no waiting at this point put it did start to rain as we entered the park. By the time we made it over to The Tower of Terror it was raining more than a drizzle. Adam wheeled me into a small alcove by the entrance where I waited about 45 minutes for them. One thing I really like about Disneyworld is that you can feel free to start up a conversation with just about anyone. I chatted with folks from around the country while I waited.


Alli and Tina then wanted to go on the Rockin Rollercoaster, but Adam did want to leave me to just sit for another hour. So he wheeled me on over to the Star Tours attraction. There was almost no wait and we breezed right through. 
The girls were still on line so Adam and I went over to the Toy Story ride. Again there was almost no waiting and we got right on. We had so much fun trying to outscore each other, we laughed and laughed. He beat me in the points.
It was getting close to 9PM so we headed to the see the light show in front of the Chinese theater. We finally met up with the girls when the show was over. We headed for the parking lot, when the fireworks show started up. We made it to the car where we sat and watched the show. 
What and exhausting day.

No comments: