Monday, November 3, 2008

Zizzy-Dot Swap - October

I had a vision of what I wanted to make, something to do with Oktoberfest, But I can never quite get what is going around in my head down on paper or fabric. The new ink in my very old printer just doesn't want to give me any colors that remotely resemble what I see on the screen. Would you believe these are green beer bottle with red labels? Well at least the leaf part came out good.




Dotti's card is gorgeous as usual. The letters are some sort of metal, copper I think. The colors are wonderful and her workmanship is great also.



I could probably make better post cards (and greeting cards) if I would just break down and buy some stuff. You know what I mean, stamps, inks, papers, do-dads and what-nots. Good grief, there is only so much one can cram into a 10x10 room.


1 comment:

Deborah Levy said...

Gee Barabara, I think your card is pretty cool!