Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sunshine Quilters

It seems like I'm making alot of blocks lately and not too many quilts. I signed up for the Sunshine Quilters. It's another charity group which only asks for one block a month. I'm a big sucker for charity quilts and how can I not make at least one block a month? So I made two. This month's block is a Quilters Cache pattern called Paths and Stiles. I really like this one. It is very easy but doesn't look so simple.




This pattern is for a 9 inch block but I think I'll redraw it and make it into a 6 inch block.

4 comments:

Deborah Levy said...

LOVE those fabrics and colors!

Barb said...

I can see how those would be pretty easy to make but WOW! Your fabric choices are phenomenal!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Great blocks Barbara!

bingo~bonnie said...

I always make two each month... and I'm petty sure eveyone else does too - b/c when I hosted everyone sent me 2 each... someitmes a few more depending if they liked the pattern ;)

I love your brigh and wild fabrics :) perfect for a girl or a boy!

I thought this block went together really easy and fast ;) and showed photos on my blog too.

Happy Weekend & Love from Texas! ~bonnie