Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fabric Postcards, again

I really like making postcards, but what do you do with them when you're done? I traded for awhile, that was fun, but I now have a large collection of cards with no where to display them or store them. I suppose I could send them to family and friends but much like my quilts, they would go unappreciated (and likely in the trash). Etsy has proven to be the perfect solution. Just let me know if you get tired of seeing them (I have lots of ideas for more cards.)

This one was a good idea that turned out a bit goofy. Happy 4th of July.



The next two were made specifically with the quilter in mind. I know I wouldn't mind getting one like these.




I have to once again thank Vicki W for her scraps. There were several batik pieces in the box but not enough for any one project. These colors remind me of the shallow waters of Key Biscayne, a pale neon green, I just love it.



3 comments:

Deborah Levy said...

They're beautiful...especially the green one..and you're description is accurate..it does look like the shallows of Key Biscayne.

Vicki W said...

They are lovely!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Love the postcards, Barbara. Glad that Etsy is working out for them.