Monday, November 2, 2009


I still don't have any ambition to do much of anything. I have several projects that I can start or finish, but I just don't feel like it. I would much rather watch my new fish swim around. Sad isn't it?

It's that time of year again where we get some birds other than bluejays and doves. Every year there is a male and female cardinal that live in the tree next to my house. I don't know if it's the same ones or not, but it's always a pair. Here is the male at the feeder while the female was on the ground below.

3 comments:

Ann said...

oh how beautiful, I wish we got birds like that around here. I'm sure there are some but the only thing that shows up in my yard are the big ugly black birds.

WillOaks Studio said...

Thanks for the inspiration!! I love to watch birds and if I'm lucky, I see cardinals too...problem is, pesky squirrels destroy my feeders and it become a battle with them!

Pamela Plumley said...

I understand how you feel having bipolar-but claying helps. I just need to do it again! I've been in that blah zone too. But this dropping helps some-reading others and their crafting ventures!