Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's So Frustrating

I have been complaining about my lack of ambition when it comes to any type of crafting lately. It's not getting any better. My door hanger came out cute, but that was the third try. The Itty Bittys came out cute but the kitty doesn't have enough stuffing and is very limp.

I thought it might be a good idea to join in on the Block Lotto because it has been awhile since I participated. This months block is a simple one, Spools. I printed out the instructions just to have a guide to go by and made the block accordingly. It looks good, doesn't it? Not! The colors are backwards. I can take it apart and reuse some of the pieces or start from scratch. Well, maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I know exactly how you feel. Of course I'm not nearly as creative as you are but I still just can't get it together and make something.

Erika said...

Some people feel that time off helps restart creative juices. Maybe go to the park and look for inspiration?
Happy creating with the block lotto!