Monday, August 16, 2010

Maple Leaf

A few months ago I was looking for a Maple Leaf pattern that I remember making awhile back. I searched everywhere on the net and asked everyone I knew, but could not find the pattern I had in my mind.
I happened to be in my storage unit today, looking for a book. I have several boxes with quilting books and magazines I really need to go through and clear out. Look what I found.............

.......... just what I was looking for. Can you read the date? It says Sept-Oct '93.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Well it was your lucky day wasn't it? I've got a few really old craft magazines sitting around. Maybe I should go look through them and see what I can find :)

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

That is a beautiful pattern, and looks just like something that you will make!