Saturday, August 8, 2009

Around the Block

It's a hot sun shiny day here in South Florida, so I'll take another bike ride around the block. This time I am interested in the differences in front doors. I am not looking for just plain white doors. There are lots of them, single doors, double doors, some plain, others have glass insets. Here's mine.


There are also lots of natural wood doors and even a few old jalousie doors. You can jazz them up and call them vintage, I call them crap. (I can say that because I used to have one)
But what I'm looking for is something out of the ordinary. There are many red doors.


There are many green and blue doors.


There are even a bunch of pink or yellow doors.



Oh, here it is... a purple door on a lime green house. I'm going to have to revisit this house when the front landscaping is done.




But wait, here's the weird part, I was attacked by chickens. Yes, I said chickens. Why is this so odd, you ask. Because I do not live in rural America. I live in what's considered "down town". In fact, I have 8 lanes of interstate in my backyard. Chickens in this area is actually against the law.
Weird!









3 comments:

Ann said...

That is some color combination. I think I would rather have my boring white door...lol

Unknown said...

purple is my favorite color, but i don't know about a purple door on a lime green house. not liking that combination for a house...lol. did the chickens chase you? how weird.

Rajesh said...

Nice pics.........
Funny Stuff | Funny Scraps
A blog for all about humor and funny scraps….