Saturday, August 1, 2009

Beverly's Pink Saturday

My friend Tristan of Enchanted Revelry, has been posting pink pictures every Saturday following the lead of Beverly's Pink Saturday tradition. I can't help it but now every time I see pink, I think of Tristan and Beverly and I have to grin. I have sent some pictures to Tristan for him to post, but hey, why can't I post them myself?

I was in the Salvation Army the other day looking for some men's shirts for recycling (for what they charge I just might as well by quilt shop yardage). What I did notice is that they have all the glass ware and china items sorted by color. Yup, you guessed it, the first one I saw was pink. I didn't have my camera with me so the photo is ala phone camera (not my best friend).

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Okay now. No fair. I want to go to your Salvation Army. ;-)

Happy Pink Saturday, Barbara. I sent you an e-mail containing information for future Pink Saturdays.