Thursday, June 10, 2010

CYOC


I said I wasn't going to bore you with pictures of all the different color combinations. Instead I put a picture of each set on Flickr with a brief explanation of what the recipient requested. You can find these photos here. But for those of you who are not that interested, here's one big picture. It really doesn't take that long to sew up 48 string blocks.



I play around with these pictures in Picasa but I still can't get the colors to come out as rich as they are in person. You're just going to have to take my word for it.

5 comments:

sophie said...

It's a great selection of color-ways. I think you all are going to make wonderful quilts.

Ann said...

They're all wonderful. My favorite are the blue and yellow set.

Anonymous said...

Still looks gorgeous, just the same! I'm with Ann on the black and yellow set :)

mizztraveller said...

Happy belateday hope not too late wish you , May GOD bless YOU

Lin said...

I like to photograph my quilts when I lay them out to make sure I can see how the final product will look. Sometimes the photo is better than the naked eye in block placement.

The quilt it lovely!