Saturday, September 22, 2007

Where do I start?

Where do I start? What do I say? I had a journal in high school. My mother decided to read it. Boy was I in trouble. About 15 years later, I tried a journal again. This time my husband decided he would read it. Big mistake, in trouble again.
In 2001 I signed up at a popular website which had a message board. It didn't take long before someone got pissed at something I said. Then came a rash of emails that I didn't send but was accused of, and once again I was in trouble.
So here I am again, putting stuff in writing. All I really want to do is have a place to keep track of my craft projects . But I garantee, someone's going to get pissed off about something.
Anyone want to start a pool on how long it will take?

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Just relax and jump in with both feet. It's your blog how can you possibly "piss off" someone?

Welcome to blogland - Enjoy!

Kathy in Seattle said...

Hi Zizzy,
Welcome to blog-land. Just started, myself. Your post reminds me of one of my favorite books as a kid-Harriet the Spy (years and years before the movie of the same name..)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I got the shoes in Rome about 5 years ago. My daughter was doing her junior year in Florence, and one of the first things she said when I got there was..'I found you the prefect pair of shoes!' One pair, my size, and Red, too. I wear them sparingly, esp for quilt classes, and occasionally to work. I know I'll never find another pair.

P.S. the brand is Camper.

P.P.S. love the postcards. It took me a while to figure out the header, too. Now I am trying to figure out how to link. Any hints, yet?

Sorry this is so wordy. Would have e-mailed you, but it was a no-reply email.

Cheers--
Kathy

Kate North said...

I'm not placing any bets - there's always someone who will take offence at anything, no matter what it is :)

Welcome to blogland!

Dotti said...

Barbara, Love your blogspot. Did it take long to set up??? Dotti in Nevada