Sunday, February 21, 2010

Monster Trucks

Just for something a little different to do, we took our son and our grandchildren to a monster truck jam at the Sunlife Stadium. This is the very same stadium that housed the Superbowl just two weeks ago, and was the same stadium where I saw the Police concert and the Rolling Stones. This stadium has changed it's name several times since it was first built, but I'm getting off the subject.
Monster Trucks is not exactly my thing but it sure was fun to see it at least once. It was loud and the large crowd was far more entusiastic then any I have seen at a Marlins baseball game. The kids had a ball and just loved it when the trucks jumped and landed upside down. What fun!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I don't know that I would want to sit through a whole show but I have seen bits and pieces on TV. Some of it is pretty cool.

Unknown said...

There's just something about watching crunching metal. Is not my thing either, but if I happen to see some on TV I am totally mesmerized. :-)