I need donation blocks for a sweet orphan boy. The pieced blocks must measure 12" finished (that's 12 1/2" unfinished) and be predominately blue. I must have these blocks in my hands 2 months from today.
- I have some terrific purple fabric, can I use it? (read the statement)
- What size should the finished block be? (read the statement)
- I don't know if 2 months is enough time to make one block. (you can't be serious)
- I can't make you one because blah, blah, blah (who cares anyway)
- Can I make a Sunbonnet Sue block? (for a boy, read the statement)
- I won't make one because I don't like blue. (why did you bother to post)
- Does anyone have a pattern for a 12" block? (have you ever done this before)
- I want to make an appliqued block because I never did one before and I need the practice (please don't send me the block)
- What does hypothetical mean?
Anyone want to add some questions to this list?