Thursday, January 3, 2008

Brrrrrrrr

I am always cold, even in the dog days of summer when it's so hot you could suffocate, the a/c makes me cold. I suppose it could be the heart meds I take or it could just be old age but I am always cold. I just can't wait for it to cool off so I can shut down the a/c and open the windows. I really love, what I call, tourist weather. But it has been hot and the a/c has been going and going and going. It was Christmas and the a/c was still on. I complained about it, wondered why it was so hot for so long, and saw all the snow on the blogs. When will it cool off so I can turn off the a/c?
They say be careful what you ask for because you just might get it. This morning, here in sunny South Florida (yes I did say South Florida) it is 39. I am cold, I am always cold.

1 comment:

Deborah Levy said...

I know what you mean! This cold is awful! Tomorrow is supposed to be back to 80....I SURE HOPE SO!