Monday, January 21, 2008

The Last Postcards

I have decided to not sign up for any more swaps, at least for a while. The postcard swaps are getting out of hand. There are so many cards due to me and not very many swappers have acknowledged receipt of the ones I have sent. I know I am not alone, and not the only one who is getting frustrated by this. There has been a bunch of posts in the last few days with complaints of late cards. Of course the ones who are late are calling the complainers "postcard police" and can't understand why folks are so upset. Well, ladies, what's the point of a deadline if you're going to make the card "whenever"?

So these are the last cards I am obligated to make. I will start finishing up the last 10 Romantic F8 blocks tomorrow. Then I will be able to concentrate on charity tops and quilts I can sell.


O is for Orange....................................



Hearts........................................

Glitter...................remind me not to do this again. There is more glitter all over my sewing machine cabinet then there is on the cards.


No comments: