Wednesday, January 2, 2008

WIP

Just in case you think I haven't been doing any sewing lately, I thought I would show you my current work in process. This top will be donated to the Heartstrings project. I wish someone would tell me how to get those center strips to match up properly. I think my next string project will have to incorporate sashings.

Speaking of my next string project, someone sent me these 24 lovely string blocks. I could not read the name on the package but the address is Laurel, Maryland. Wow, they are so bright and cheerful, I can't wait to put them together. Any suggestions on what color I should use for the sashing?


2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I made a string quilt recently and thought I was doubly careful in trimming up the blocks. My center srings still did not match. Everyone told me not to worry about it and they were right! The quilt was loved!

Kate North said...

Those were from me - the ones you won on my blog - it was my mom's address!