Friday, February 15, 2008

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Barb at Ruminations and Reflections. Her rules say

1. When tagged place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an email letting those bloggers know they have been tagged!

Looks like I have already completed rules 1 and 2, so on to 3

1. I don't like following rules, so forget rule 5. Besides everyone I know has already been tagged this week. As for rule 4, there's my list over there on the right, those are my most favorite.

2. My most favorite piece of music is George Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue.

3. I am always on time, in fact I am usually early. It drives me crazy when everyone else is late. That's one of the main reason I am taking a break from swapping, I am still waiting for stuff that was due two months ago.

4. My feeling are easily hurt.

5. Don't ask me a question if you don't want an honest answer.

6. I do not believe all quilters are nice people, I have the scars to prove it.

7. I am not easily impressed.

Stay tuned, there will be photos this weekend.

No comments: