Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Scrappy Elegance

I love getting mail, not bills, not advertisements, but quilty stuff, greeting cards and postcards. I guess that's why I signed up for so many swaps. I have had to stop swapping as it was making me crazy. There are so many postcards and blocks that are due to me (and past their deadlines) that I think I just would rather look forward to the junk mail.
Last year I signed up for a block of the month (more about that in another post). When it was over I got sad that I would not be receiving my monthly package, so I signed up at Keepsake Quiltings medley of the month club. I received this one yesterday and it is called Scrappy Elegance. I have not idea what I will be doing with it. I will most likely cut it up and use it in a charity quilt.




No comments: