Saturday, February 9, 2008

R.A.K.

Another R.A.K. arrived yesteray. Missmikol , who is another participant in the HGTV Romantic F8 swap has sent me some of her scraps. Several of the gals have let me keep the leftovers. Here's her fabric.

But the big surprise of the day is from my best friend AuntAnn. We have been cyber buddies since 2000 and have never met face to face. We have been through all sorts of things together including some serious illnesses. I am so very grateful she is my friend.


Anyway, here is what she sent me. These are some pretty large hunks of fabric. I carelessly measured one piece ( the black with orange) and it is about 6 yards. I have no idea how she managed to get all this crammed into a flat rate box. Thank you my dear friend.




1 comment:

bingo~bonnie said...

I love that paisley brown and pink that missmikol sent! Those tiny hearts are too cute.

...and I spy some Eye Exam fabric in there! Fun Fun! :)

Love from Texas!! ~bonnie