Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wall Hangings

I live in a very, very small house. There is not much wall space and what little there is, is covered with pictures. All my quilts are either on the beds or on the back of the couch. There is, however, this one small spot in the dining room (correct that, dining area) where we have put a small hanging rod. Originally I had planned on making a small wall hanging for every month. I got Christmas of course, the 4th of July and Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving.
I purchased the book Easy Applique Samplers by Mimi Dietrich and made this 19x16 Family wall hanging to fill in the other months. There are some really cute wall hangings in this book, but like the one shown, they are not specific to any particular time of the year. Does anyone know of any books out there where I can find some seasonal patterns for my wall?



Oh, I found another giveaway to enter and it's a pretty nice one. It's Debi's birthday and she is giving away a hand made tote filled with goodies. Please go wish her a happy birthday and tell her I sent you.

No comments: