Monday, May 10, 2010

Better late than never

I had this Quilts for Kids quilt top completed before I had my surgery. But getting back to it has been hard and has taken far too long. I managed to get it quilted last week. It is much easier now that I have my new quilting gloves and self threading needles. I did get the binding on, but it has taken me a week to hand stitch it down. I think it turned out great.
I am especially happy with all four corners. I have never had all four turn out so perfect.

7 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, that fabric is adorable!! It turned out GREAT!

Ann said...

Adorable fabric and it turned out great. Way to go on getting all the corners perfect. I don't think that I would be able to manage that, I would be lucky to get one :)

Chin chin said...

You really have creative talent. I like the design. Wish I could make something like that.

Healthy Cafe said...

awesome stuff

Lynne said...

That is cute! I agree, you did an excellent job on the corners!

sandy said...

What fun fun colors, I love bright and cheery things.

Sandy

bingo~bonnie said...

those bugs are TOOOOO toot! I love the fabrics in your kit - my 2nd kit I recently sewed into a top is the UGLIEST fabrics I've seen! *yuck* :P

Love from Texas! ~bonnie