Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In a Slump

I don't know what's wrong with me, I just don't feel like doing anything. I would like to start a new charity quilt top but I don't have enough of any one fabric to pull it all together. I would make some string blocks but I'm a bit peeved. I sent the last two batches off and it cost me ten bucks to mail them (that's a lot when you're out of work). All I asked is that the recipient let me know that she got them. Two emails and one web site post and she still hasn't even bothered to respond with a yes or no.
I would love to join some small group that works on charity quilts locally but most of the guilds meet at night or on Saturdays.
Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Ann said...

I don't have any suggestions but I agree that it would be annoying to not hear an update on something like that.
I've been lacking in motivation myself lately. I'm blaming it on the weather, at least I hope that's it.

Lynne said...

I purchased fabric on clearance to make aQuilt for Kids. I haven't had time to do anything with it and would be happy to send it to you. Let me know if you would like it. :-)

wendiq said...

I have decided I can't afford the high cost of postage anymore so I donate locally.......
As for your melange, it will pass, your creativity just needs some refueling....:)