Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Dancing

Did you sign up for Bingo Bonnie's annual fat quarter bingo game? The last few days have had everyone on the edge of their seat wondering who would win. Today there is a total of 8 winners and one of them is me. I am so excited I can't see straight. I don't know yet just how much fabric I have won, but it's going to be a lot.
The other day, I won another blog giveaway. This time I won some handmade artisan soap from Aquarian Bath. I received a bar of pumpkin poppy seed soap. I know it sounds weird but it is really nice. It has a lovely lemony smell.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Congrats on your wins. It's always fun to win and it feels like Christmas when that package arrives in the mail.

Dotti said...

Way to go Barbara...and when that fabric arrives don't keep us in suspense...post a great big picture of it!