Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Another Table Runner

I made another table runner, similar to the one I made last November. In this one, I only use 3 fabric which were all cut the same size. The red fabric is a lovely shade of red and has lots of shiny metallic threads running through it. I think it needs a tassel on the end of that point but I don't have any in my stash and I really don't want to do any more shopping. I think I'll make one. Correction, I think I'll TRY to make one.

BTW, in case you were wondering why I didn't take the picture on the end table it's going on, it's because it's just too darn dark in the house and the pictures come out like crap.


5 comments:

Mary Lamoray said...

This is really beautiful!!

Shana Putnam said...

Ooh that is gorgeous! You do such beautiful work!! If I had money I would so order a bunch of stuff from you!

Ann said...

Very nice. I love the colors and the stars on the end add a perfect touch.

Buggys said...

I like that, it's very bright and festive!

WillOaks Studio said...

So fresh, bright and pretty--a great celebration of the season! (And doesn't it seem like darkness reigns these days? My photo shoots are tricky to time!)