Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Chocolate Pretzels

I've tried making chocolate covered pretzels in the past. But, I used the wrong kind of chocolate. Also, I didn't wrap them properly and they went stale quickly. This year I did a little research on the subject and with the help of Michaels crafts and the dollar store, I made these great little gifts. Individually wrapped and each one decorated with sprikles or white chocolate, Yummmmmm.

                  

Of course I had to make some for myself and my husband, and this is what's left.



I'm going to have to make more for me.

6 comments:

Rose Clearfield said...

Those look great! Can you post your recipe and/or more info about wrapping them if you get a chance? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Mom's Cafe Home Cooking said...

Oh they do look lovely! I've made chocolate dipped pretzels for entertaining. I really like your idea of making them for gift giving. Thanks so much for the idea!

Split Rock Ranch said...

Oh yummy! Now I want to go get some pretzel rods and make some, too!!!

Ann said...

well I have to say that you have 2 more than I would if I had made them...lol. They look yummy

WillOaks Studio said...

Oh boy, those look and sound yummy!! I want to make some...except I just know, where chocolate is concerned, I'd eat too much....

Grampy said...

I would love to make some also.Great to bring over to Karen's parents for the Christmas celebration.