Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Tree Tour

For the next few days, I thought it would be fun to take a tour around my Christmas tree. Today I will show you some of my Disney ornaments. The first one is a red Tinkerbell. She was the big thing one year, now you don't see red Tinks much.


A porcelain Mickey all dressed up. I have the matching Minnie but didn't take her picture this time around.
Cinderella's castle is always a big favorite. I'm not sure if you can she her or not, but the bell clapper is a tiny Tinkerbell. This bell really does jingle. In the background is a red glass lobster I got at Outdoor World. You can find ornaments in some of the strangest places, sometimes those are the most fun.


Last year my son gave me a set of Mickey ornaments.


And you can never have enough Tinkerbells. Everyone knows she's my favorite with Minnie a close second.



About a month after Disneyworld first opened, one of my neighbors went there for a vacation. As a gift, she brought me back 3 Christmas ornaments. Sad to say they are not dated but are still in good shape after all these years.









4 comments:

Auntie E said...

love it..Happy WW

Stacie said...

I love the Disney ornaments. The Tinkerbelles are my favorite

Stacie said...

I love the Disney ornaments. The Tinkerbelles are my favorite

Ann said...

cute ornaments. I really love the big red mickey one.