Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Block Lotto for January 2010

Sophie has gone and done something a bit different and daring for January. First of all, she has sent the sneak peek to everyone in hopes of getting a wider audience and perhaps those who haven't played in a while. In addition, she has decided to do something a little more free and liberating. She is calling January's block Tic Tac Toe. Here are my nine..............


The background fabric is a white on white and the lines are brights. The finished size is 8 inches (8 1/2 unfinished) and should make a really cute, fun quilt.
If you would like to join us, follow this link
.

3 comments:

Ann said...

What a cool idea, I really like your blocks.

bingo~bonnie said...

What a super FUN way to kick of the new year -with a unusual block, that is easy to make! I didn't have time to participate for the Big dots in December b/c I was rushing to get ready for our vacation (which we are still in KY until Saturday) but I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe I can do a few of these once I get back to TX and get unpacked :)

Thanks for sharing! Love from KY! ~bonnie

Barb said...

Really cute blocks. Just not enough hours in the day.